Thursday, October 2, 2014

Yoga 02

Pregnant/Unbirth belly doesnt work on her cause she is using a imported body, it just fucks up her body if i turn it on.


Rin: "Huh?"
Nadia: "I'm going to borrow your body."
Rin: "What are you doing?"


Nadia: "Aaahhh!"
Nadia: "Damn her body is hard to pull in."
*Rin is Sreaming out loud*


Nadia: "Cant get the shoulder inside."
Nadia: "Lets try a hard push, going to feel like hell."
Nadia: "Take a deep breath."


Nadia: "Oh God!!"
Nadia: "Come on Nadia, breath in and out, you can do it."
Nadia: "Now its just the easy part left."
Rin: "Stop it!!" Get me out!!"


Nadia: "Aahh!!"
Nadia: "Yes!!! Finally got her inside me!! I feel so damn hot."
Nadia: "I'm going to sit down a couple of minutes."
Nadia: "It feels so good inside my pussy!"
Rin: "What the hell are you doing?!?" Get me the hell out of here!!"
Nadia: "Nope you are going to stay in there while im going to do my Yoga."


 Nadia: "Love the feeling of her rubbing inside my pussy."


Nadia: "Oh hey there."
Rin: "I refuse to be someone dildo!"
Rin: "Damnit! I cant get out im stuck."
Nadia: "Ha1 You can sit there and watch me doing my Yoga."
Rin: "Someone help me!!!!"
Nadia: "It's only us two today."
Rin. "I'm going to kick your pussy!"
Nadia: "Please do! It feels so good when you rub it."


Nadia: "Now lets do our Yoga."



Nadia: "What do you think?"
Rin: "..."





Nadia: "That was fun and it felt so gooood."



Rin: "Are you done with your Yoga now?"
Nadia: "Yup"
Rin: "Then get me the hell out of your pussy, i've got school tomorrow."
Nadia: "Nope"
Rin: "What!?"



Nadia: "I changed my mind, it felt to good so im going to keep you inside there."
Rin: "Never!! I won't let you do it! I'm going to scream for help!"


Nadia: "You want your school to find out that you have been inside my pussy?" 


Nadia: "Even if i wanted to get you out so are you stuck inside my tight pussy."
Nadia: "See?"
Rin: "I hate you!! I'm going to miss school cause of you."
Nadia: "I'm sorry, my horny side was to strong to say to no."
Rin: "No way in hell that im going to forgive you."
Nadia: "Hmm...I need to put something on to hide your body before i go out."


Nadia: "Lucky that i had a couple of these in my bag."
Nadia: "So Rin do you go to the same school as me? the one in this town."
Rin: "Yes..."
Nadia: "Then i could go and ask your friends for help, you know homework and stuff, so you dont miss anything while you are inside me."
Rin: "Fine.."


Nadia: "You are so heavy.."


Nadia: "I'm just going to take a breath.."


Nadia: "I'm so exhausted..."


Rin: "What?"
Nadia: "Just wondering why it feels so soft inside."
Nadia: "Your skin really is soft."
Rin: "Thank i guess.."


Rin: "What are you doing here?"
Nadia: "I need clothing that fits for you."
Rin: "Are you stupid!? They are going to see me!"
Nadia: "I just need to wait for the lady to walk away from her spot."
Rin: "Yup you are stupid."
Nadia: "She walks away now!"


Nadia: "Damnit she is fast."
Rin: "See?!" She is going to find out."
Nadia: "Shh i just need to pull you inside me."
Rin: "You won't make it in time.. and without screaming."
Elisa: "What is she doing."


Elisa: "Do you need help?"
Nadia: "N-n-N-noOo."
Elisa: [Thinking]: "Wow that must have been the largest orgasm i have ever seen and she is trying to hide it from me?"
Elisa: [Thinking]: "She is completely red and sweating like hell."


Elisa:: "Let me help you."
Nadia: "What?!"
Nadia: "N-n-nnooo!!"  I'm fiinnee!"


Elisa: "Lets see what we have here."
Nadia: "Nooo!"
Rin: "She is touching me!"
Elisa: "Oh."
Elisa: "You got a big one inside your pussy."
Elisa: "No wonder why you came so much."
Elisa: "I will help you with that."


Nadia: "Please No!!"
Rin: "Nadia!"
Elisa: "Shh"
Elisa: "I won't tell anyone and nobody will know."
Elisa: "Just relax girls."

5 comments:

  1. Niiiiccceeee! Her simply disappearin isn't too bad though, it's like a infinite space pussy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second this! For some reason, her being able to completely conceal a girl that big inside her is an incredible turn-on.

      Delete
    2. Especially with the story text supporting that. I'm just hoping that Elisa makes this into a girl-duck-in.

      Delete
  2. woot, full unbirth, neeeat.
    Shame there was no belly tho! always nice to see flesh prison x3;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will Elsa unbirth Nadia?

    ReplyDelete