Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 48





Elisa: "Ahh!!
Mike: "You okej?"
Elisa: "Y-yes! N-nothing W-w-wrong."
Mike: "Yui!"
Yui: "I'm trying its to tight inside."
Elisa: "I-i can handle it."


Yui: "She passed out, should we just leave her inside?"
Mike: "Yeah i think so."
Mike: "Let see how see feels new morning."
Yui: "I'm going to take a nap then, bye."


Mike: "So hard to sleep with my big dick without poking something with it."
Mike: "She seems to grab my dick while she is asleep."

Elisa: "Yes! I finally managed to get her inside my pussy."
Elisa: "She still feel to large for me tho but i don't wanna look weak for the other girls."
Elisa: "Hmm what should i say just so i can get her out without looking like a losers.."
Elisa: "I'll guess i can go and make some food while i think on it, shouldn't be so hard to move around with her inside."

Elisa: "Oh god!!"
Elisa: "I couldn't even more one meter!"


Elisa: "Aahhh!! She is rolling around inside me when im trying to move!!"
Elisa: "And she is so damn heavy! how the hell am i supposed to carry her!"


Elisa: "I can't! Its to much!"
Elisa: "Aahh!"
Elisa: "I can't move!"
Elisa: "Mike! Help me!"


Elisa: "Hurry! Pull her out!
Mike: "I knew it."
Elisa: "Please don't tell anything to the other girls"
Mike: "I won't, i will just tell them that i was horny and wanted to have sex with Yui."
Elisa: "Okej. Thank you."


Elisa: "Ahhh!"
Mike: "Hey Yui, how are you?."
Yui: "It's so tight in there! I could barely move at all."
Elisa: "AAhhh! I'm sorry Yui."

 
Mike: "She passed again."
 
Mike: "I'll carry her to the bed."
Yui: "So are you gonna have sex with me now, like you said to Elisa?"
Mike: "Nah, you can do what ever you want now."
Yui: "Yey!, I'm going to watch some TV then."

 

Mike: "Goodnight"
Yui: "Hey Elisa, are you fine already?"
Elisa: "Yeah.. but umm.."
Yui: "What? Some more sexual stuff?"
Elisa: "Well.. yeah"
Elisa: "I was wondering if i could borrow you again."
Elisa: "I want to try it again but much slower, slower, slower pace until my pussy can swallow you whole without any issues." 
Yui: "How much slower?"
Elisa: "Many days.."
Yui: "So long?!"
Elisa: "I will promise that i will take care of you while! I will wash you, i will let you watch any tv channel, play games with you, eat any cake and candy you want and what else you wanna do!"
Yui: "Really?!"
Elisa: "Yup!"
Yui: "Yey! Then i will do it!"
Elisa: "Thank you!" 

Elisa: "Okey lets try it slowly this time."
 

Elisa: "Ahh! No!
Yui: "What is it?"
Elisa: "It's your hair!
Elisa: "Lets try from the feet instead."
 
Elisa: "2nd Attempt."
Yui: "I'm ready."
 
Elisa: "I'm pulling you slowly inside me now."

 

 Elisa: "Aaahh! Feels so good!"


Elisa: "Oh god!"

 
Elisa: "Ahhh!!
Elisa: "Should be enough for today, i have at least half of you inside me now.."

 
Elisa: "Much easier this way."
Elisa: "How is it for you Yui?"
Yui: "No problem for me, much easier to move around with my feet time."
Elisa: "Ahhh! Please don't move around your legs so fast!
Yui: "I'm so sorry! i forgot!"
Elisa: "Aahhh!
Elisa: "Take deep breath Elisa! Take deep breath!"
Elisa: "Ahh! It's starting to go over now."
Elisa: "So what do you wanna do now?"
Yui: "I wanna take a shower, I'm still full of sweat and fluids from yearsterday."
Elisa: "Okey lets take a shower then."


Elisa: "Hmm.."
Yui: "What is it?"
Elisa: "It's so hard to balance my walk while you are hanging down from my pussy."
Elisa: "I also need to be careful so i don't hit you with my thighs."
Yui: "You don't have any issues with my weight anymore?"
Elisa: "Still heavy to carry, but slightly getting used to your heavy weight."
Yui: "Okey."
 




6 comments:

  1. Very nice. I always like the stories you add to your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, the sitting on her slowly was hot. What a shame you didnt finish it that way :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work. I wait patiently for updates.
    I think you made an error in this chapter though. You called the girl inside Elisa, Yui. I thought Yui was the medium sized girl with pink hair, and the small girl with black hair was Nayami.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are several times when the names of the girls in this have gotten switched up that I've noticed. For example, originally, Mao's tiny friend who accidentally wound up inside her back in chapter 19 was originally "Lisa" but became "Elina" in chapter 27 when Maya finds her. In ch32, Maya was called "Mao" most of the chapter, but then went back to being Maya (I've spent entirely too much time imagining what Misty might have gotten up to with Sarah since then, btw. Mike and her relationship certainly seems open, but we haven't seen her since.) In ch 34, Maya's friend at school who she plans to get inside herself becomes "Lisa" taking the original name of the little one STILL trapped inside Maya. "Elina" then gets stuffed into Yui, and unless I've really missed something, hasn't been seen since (the very best way for a character to disappear!), including when Yui took Nayami completely inside and then got her out. For what it's worth, I don't think Lisa's gotten out of Maya yet either. Oddly enough, the names getting switched is the only part of all that which bothers me in the slightest. I feel as though Naduron may have simply forgotten some of the old details of rendered story from years ago and steamed on to render new erotica based in his/her current mood, but I LIKE to think about the fact that Mike has a girlfriend who brought him into this story, and she may just be having too much fun with Sarah to care that he's having sex with all these other girls. Or she may like it. I LOVE to think that Maya still has her friend from school stuck inside her, and that Mao's BFF got shoved up Yui's pussy and... has never been seen again. Naduron, please don't take this as harsh critique, I love your work. I'm just detail-obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to think that Elina, who after all this time, is still deep inside Yui, has grown quite large as was explained in the 1st few chapters (as mentioned, at least 'double the size of Sarah in a week or two' which has surely passed ages ago.)
    Surely she must be at least 5 or 6 times bigger by now, possibly too big to come out again?

    ReplyDelete