Sunday, May 11, 2014

Workout




Rin: "Wow such huge muscles you have, do you need help?"
Eric: "No thank you im fine."
Rin: "But you forgot one muscle, let me help you with that."
Eric: "Where?"

Rin: "Lets see what we have in here."
Eric: "You are going to train on my dick?"
Rin: "Of course, you need to train every part of your body."

Rin: "Wow its huge!"
Rin: "But it still need some training also."

Rin: "lets see if i can get it inside my pussy."

Rin: "Tight in there but its still going in."
Rin: "It seems like i need to do some more training with my pussy."


Rin: "Do you wanna be my training partner? cause i still need more training on my pussy."
Eric: "Sure."
Rin: "Perfect then you will be my partner for the next couple of years or more until i feel that i am ready with it."


Rin: "Best workout every."

No comments:

Post a Comment