Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Battle 01


Guard:  "Hey there little girl, you are not allowed to carry any weapons."

 
Guard:  "Drop your weapon or i will be forced to arrest you."
Nini: "Why dont you try and stop me?"
 
Guard: "Please stop it! I dont wanna harm you."

 
Guard: "Be careful with that weapon."
Nini: "Yes i finaly got you!"
Guard: "What?"
Nini: "I've been waiting for a long time for this and i finaly got you under my control now."
Nini: "You are now my little prisoner, you are not allowed to move.. and do as i say, okey?"
Guard: "O-okey, what are you going to do with me?" 
Nini: "Stand up and take your pants off."
Guard: "What?"
Nini: "Don't question me and do it!"

 
Guard: "Like this?"
Nini: "Wow it's so much bigger then i thought."





Nini: "Like me."



Nini: "Don't move, i'm going to try and see if i can get it inside."








Guard: "I'm sorry little girl, but i hear a guard coming this way."


Nini: "I'm not done yet!" 
Guard: "I can take you to a dark alley."


Nini: "Okey."

No comments:

Post a Comment