Monday, December 23, 2013

Mike's Christmas Present 01



Rin: "Morning Darling."


Mike: "Rin? Morning?"
Mike : Where am i? And how did i get here?"
Rin: "Sleeping pills and thanks to Riki and my friends so did we pull you to a love hotel."
Rin: "It's your Christmas Present!"
Mike: It's a lovely thought but Elisa wouldn't allow me."


Rin: "Why did you think me and my friends brought you to a Love Hotel.."
Rin: "And i told her a lie that would keep her occupied for 2 days.
Rin: "Now do as i say and use your damn present!"
Rin: "Fuck me damnit!"
Mike: "I want to but.."


Rin: "See these clothings? I bought just for you cause i know you would love them."
Mike: And i do realy love them, they look beautiful on you."


Rin: "Do you realy want to miss this romantic moment that I've been working hard on."


Rin: "See, take a peek inside my panties."


Rin: "Don't you love my pussy?."
Mike: "It look really hot."



Rin: "I promise that Elisa will NEVER find out."
Rin: "Trust me! Please?!"


Mike: "Okey i will fuck you."
Mike: "I can't say no to you when you try so hard."
Rin: "Thank you!! I love you! Give me a kiss."




Rin: "Ahh! So big fingers!!."
Mike: "Sorry!"
Rin: "No it's fine, i thought your fingers were smaller."





Rin: "Finaly!!"
Rin: "I'm going to have your dick inside me!" 
Mike: "I'm be gentle."
Rin: Thank you darling."




Rin: "Ahh!!!!! Oh god!!"
Mike: "Want me to pause?"
Rin: "No keep going."

No comments:

Post a Comment