Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Summoner 04












Succubus: "Are you going back home? I won't stop you, have fun on your way back."
Succubus: "But im not sure if you will make your way back home."
Maolin: "Oh my god!!"


Succubus: "You see...there are lots of horny demons here."



Maolin: "Please help me!!" 
Succubus: "I'm not sure why i would do that after you ran away from my pussy."



 Succubus: "It would be more watching you have sex with all the demons."
 Maolin: "Please save me!!"

Maolin: "I'll do anything!! Please let me go inside!!"
Succubus: "You want me to swallow you?"
Maolin: "No! Your pussy."
Maolin: "I wanna go back inside your pussy again. Please!!"
Maolin: "I never will leave your pussy again! I promise!!"

4 comments:

  1. I think I see what you arw doing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest I want to see that demon fuck maolin as the succubus swallows her as punishment for leaving her pussy but not digest her just leave her trapped for a little bit to teach her a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be as neat as evil...
    How about adding some more punishment like, she digests her in a next scene and the succuvus binds her soul to her butt/pussy for eternal pleasure? ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will this Series be compleated anytime soon?
    Don't like such Cliffhangers and it is a nice peace of Art too. Like that Setting. ^^

    ReplyDelete