Monday, May 6, 2013

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 37




Mike: "Yes what is it?"
Mike: "Should i bother asking why that girl is inside you?"
Maya: "Please don't ask."
Mike: "Okey then i'll walk away and ignore what i saw."
Maya: "No wait! I need your help to pull her out!"
Mike: "Sorry but i don't wanna know what you girls are doing."
Maya: "It's nothing creepy! It's just a-a missunderstanding, she were just trying to pick something up inside my pussy."
Mike: It must be a really deep pussy then."
Maya: "Will you pull her out if we have sex then?"
Mike: "Hmm i don't know, you girls are very short for my taste, i don't even think my dick will fit."
Maya: "Please? I could use your help on my friend here, she haven't done it before and i need your big dick."
Mike: "Okey."





Mike: "So that tiny girl is the "thing" that you lost inside you?"
Maya: "Yeah, her name is Yui and that tiny girl there is Elina."
Maya: "Could you spread her small pussy?" So i could fit that tiny Elina inside her?"
Mike: "You are going to use Elina as a dildo?"
Maya: "Yeah! But it feels 10x times better."
Mike: "Okey i don't mind the new sex toys you girls uses these days, but i'll do it."





Yui: "You didn't say that we were going to have sex with a male."
Yui: "I don't think im ready for this!
Maya: "Relax, it's mutch better and easier if he does it instead.
Yui: "But look at his big dick!"
Maya: "Don't you want Elina inside you?"
Yui: "Yes but not with a dick."


Yui: "My heart is beating so fast, im so damn nervous."


Yui: "What if she get stuck inside? How does it feel like?" What if she doesn't stop moving when she is inside me?"
Maya: "Relax im here."

Yui: "Oh my god! Please be gentle!


Yui: "Aaahh!"
Mike: Elina is inside her now."
Maya: "Keep pushing Elina further inside, i want her deep inside Yui."
Mike: "Okey." 
Maya: "See how mutch better it is when you are doing it with a dick instead."
Mike: "It feels really weird when im pressing against Lisa."
Mike: "She is holding on to my dick, damn it feels good when she does that."
Maya: "Are you okey Yui? You still look every intense."
Yui: "Aaahh!! Oh god!!!!!"
Maya: "You want to pause for a moment? you look like you are going to pass out."
Yui: "Aahhh.. N-no"
Maya: "Good girl."








Yui: "Can i try to do it myself?"
Mike: "Sure."







Maya: Let me give you a hand."




Maya: "Doesn't it feel heavenly?"
Yui: "Y-yes."
Maya: "What is Elina doing?"
Yui: "She is still moving inside me, feels like she is pushing and kicking his dick."
Mike: "Feels like she is giving me a masseuse."


Mike: "You want to go off my dick?"
Yui: "No! I wanna stay like this, it feels so good, i could stay like this for hours."


Maya: "Well if she wants to stay there, do you wanna take a bath until she is done?"
Mike: "Okey."


Yui: "Can we do it again?"
Mike: "You want to do it again? You are a really tiny horny girl."


Yui: "Hurry and put your dick inside, i can feel Elina gliding out."
Mike "Okey."

Yui: "Fuck me!"
Yui "Push Elina deep inside me!"

Yui: "Aahhh!! Push her deeper!

Yui: "AAhhh!! I can feel her deep inside me."


Mike: "Do you want to walk for youself now?"
Yui: "But it feels so good."
Mike: "My dick needs some rest also."


Yui: "Elina is gliding out again!"


Yui: "I need your dick!"
Yui: "Pull your dick up."


Mike: "You can't sit on my dick forever."
Yui: "I know, but i don't want her to come out."
Maya: "Hmm maybe block her with a dildo or something?
Maya: "But i don't have any and i think her weight is heavy enough to pull it out."
Yui: "What should i do?"
Maya: "Well you are just borrowing it now, so we could just buy a bigger girl so she doesn't glide around."
Yui: "I don't know.. I like this one, i don't wanna any bigger."


Yui: "What is it?"
Maya: "She is trying to escape."
Yui: "Maybe she doesn't like hot water?"
Mike: "So you aren't pregnant?"
Maya: "No, it's a huge girl inside that is trying to escape."


Maya: "Aaahh!!"




Mike: "Wow that is one big girl! Are you okey Maya?
Mike: "I'm supprised that you even have such a huge girl inside you."


Yui: "Do you want help?"
Maya: "AAhh! No im fine!"


Lisa. "Get me out!"
Maya: "Hey there little girl, it seems like you are stuck."


Yui: Yup i can't pull her out, seems like she is stuck around the hip."
Maya: "Ahhh"
Maya: "Can you push her like a dildo?"
Yui: "Sure."







Maya: Oh yeah now i remember.
Yui: "About what?"
Maya: "Where we can get a tiny girl for you, i heard of a auction that sells tiny people."
Mike: "Like a Sex Slave Auction?"
Maya: "Hmm i don't know, i only heard of the Auction."
Yui: "Okey sounds like fun."


Mike: "You are going to go out with Lisa sticking out of your pussy?"
Maya: "Yeah it feels nice when she is swinging around."
Maya: "I'll be wearing a skirt and it's also dark outside."
Lisa: "But i don't want to! Get me out!"
Maya: "Can you come with us Mike? I don't wanna walk alone in the dark."
Mike: Okey, only this time."
Maya: "Thank you!"

10 comments:

  1. Awww~ I was still kinda hoping for the smaller 3 to end up inside Maya x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We may yet get Russian stacking dolls going on. *crosses fingers*

      Delete
    2. I certainly hope so x3

      Delete
  2. Ah thats a shame, I'm really not interested in the chapters with massive dicks :P Safe to say I am more a fan of the UB and Vore :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one i like how she uses him to keep the small girl inside of her pussy. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny story bro. Awesome images and not too bad getting the guy in their. Keeps the story more real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was kinda hoping Yui would end up inside Maya...also have noticed that these girls dont have assholes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible story, and renders ! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. da fuq is wrong with foreigners!

    ReplyDelete