Sunday, November 25, 2012

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 32

Mao: "Lets see if there is anything to eat."



Mao: "I found some cookies!"

Mao: "I'm going to play with my little friends inside me, while im waiting for my friends to arrive."






Mao: "Aahhh i want you deeper inside me."


 Mao: "Aaahh! Deeper! I want your whole body inside me!"

*Door opening*
Mao [Thinking]: "Who can that be? nobody should be home at this hour."


Mao [Thinking]: "What should i do with Sarah? I can't have her body sticking our of my pussy."
Mao [Thinking]: "I don't want them to see her."


Mao [Thinking]: "I'm going to hide Sarah behind the couch."


Mao [Thinking]: "Damnit, why is that stranger here?!"
Misty: "Welcome to my home Mike."
Mike: "It looks nice."

Misty: "And that kid over there is Mao."
Mike: "Hey Mao"
Mao: "H-hey, why are you home so early?"
Misty: "It's my new boyfriend, hes name is Mike.
Misty: "We were on a date and i thought we could go home to me and make some dinner here."
Misty. "Isn't he big?"
Mao: "Y-yes."
Mike: "Thank you."
Misty: "I'm going to make dinner then, you can stand and watch Mike."


Mao [Thinking]:  "Damnit why did they have to come over here?"


Mao [Thinking]:  "What should i do? I can't run to my bedroom."


Mao [Thinking]:  "I need to force Shara inside before they see her."
Mao [Thinking]:  "It will be hard without making any noise."


Mao [Thinking]:  "Deeper! Almost there!"

Mao [Thinking]: "Just the feets left!"
Mao [Thinking]: "I can do it!


Mao [Thinking]: "Aahhh I don't feel so good, it feels so weird.."
Mao [Thinking]: "Feels like im about to burst."

Mao [Thinking]: "Aahhh!! I must hold it!"


Mao [Thinking]: "I can't let her fly out!"
 
Mao [Thinking]: "AAhhh!! ! It's so hard to hold her!"
Mao [Thinking]: "Aahh Stay inside!"
Misty: "Dinner is ready. are you coming to spice it before we place it on the table Mao?"
Mao [Thinking]: "I think i've got her safely inside me now, as long as nothing is pushing on my belly."
Mao: "I'm coming."

Mao [Thinking]: "I should be fine now, i can stand up with them inside me."

Misty [Whisper]: "Can you do me a favor Mike?"
Mike [Whisper]: "Sure."
Misty [Whisper]: "Can you have sex with my little sister?"
Mike [Whisper]: "What?! With Mao?"
Misty [Whisper]: "Her pussy is soaking wet and it's dripping down her legs, can you please help her?"
Mike [Whisper]: "I don't mind but she is your sister?"
Misty [Whisper]: "Your only doing it to help her, i don't mind if you have sex with my little sister."
Mike [Whisper]: "Are you sure she wants to?"
Misty [Whisper]: "Trust me she is screaming after one."
Mike [Whisper]: "Okey, if you say so i will have sex with your little sister Mao."
Misty [Whisper]: "Thank you, i also wanted to see how big it is."


Mike: "Yup it flows down her pussy."
Mao: "What?"


Mao: "What are you doing?"


Misty: "Just sit back and relax, Mike is going to help you."
Mao: "No stop it! Don't touch me there!"

Mao: "AAAHHH!! I can't hold it!"
Misty: "Wow i have never seen so mutch fluids before."
Misty: "And who is this tiny girl? Isn't that Sarah? I'm supprised you managed to fit her inside you."
Misty: "You must have been very horny."


Misty: "And you Sarah can stay inside my stomach, im going to play with you later." 
Mao: "I'm exhausted."

Misty: "Mmm she actuly taste good with Mao's fluids on her."
Mao: "What are you going to do?"
Mike: "I'm just going to turn you around first."

Misty: "That is one huge dig!"
Moa: "No don't!"

Misty: "I can't wait to have sex with your dick, damn you are lucky Mao that you can enjoy it first."
Mao: "Stop it Mike! I don't want to do it!"

Mike: "Here it goes."
Mao: "Misty! Tell him to stop!"
Misty: "You should enjoy the moment, not everyone are as lucky as you."
Misty: "I'm going to eat, while you guys can have sex in the meantime."

Mao: "Misty!!!"
Mike: "I'm not sure if i can get it inside, it looks very small."
Mao: "Please stop it!! I don't want to!


Mike: "Lets see how far i can penetrate your little sister."




 Mao: "NOOO!! AAhhh!
 Mike: "Wow her pussy is so tight."

Mao: "Aahhhhh!"
Mike: "Slowly getting inside."




Mao [Thinking]: "What is wrong with me, i don't want him to fuck me but it feels so damn good."
Mao [Thinking]: "His dick is pressing my little Elina against the walls inside my pussy."


Mike: "Maybe im mistaken but it feels like my dick is hitting something or something is grabbing around my dick."
Mao: "N-no! Its nothing! It's just my tiny vagina."

Mike: "Okey this should be enough right?"
Mike: "The food will get cold if we don't eat."
Mao: "..N-no.."
Mike: "What did you say?"
Mao: ".. I want more."
Mike: "Fine then, but i'll move you to the floor instead so i don't hit anything."




Misty: "Doesn't it feel good Mao?" 
Mao: "..Mmm.."





Misty: "You have been going on for a while now, when it is my turn Mike?"
Mike: "Sorry but i can't do right it now, my dick is exhausted after having sex with Mao, but i can do it tomorrow."
Misty: "So how did it feel like having sex with my little sister?"
Mike: "I loved it! smooth skin, small body, cute and tiny pussy. I hope i can do it again."
Misty: "Trust me, you will love me a lot more then her."


Misty: "Oh Mao just passed out, let put her on the bed."
Mike: "Okey."

7 comments:

  1. back to huge dick guys again...i change my vote to whatever series has no huge dick guys in it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the images man. Really good stuff. Kind of cool how you are getting all your characters in this one. Its like a collage of stories. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, so you canceled the last series because people didn't like it because there was a guy, and now the new series has a guy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great models! and what a plot :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you mind updating to a new chapter? I'd love to see if something happens to the girl inside Mao's womb <3 That or if the other will be freed, or what have you for a storyline :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. more of misty and Sarah i wanna see more

    ReplyDelete