Monday, November 14, 2011

Lin's First Experience - Chapter 05

Lin: "Hold on! Don't come in yet."
Katrin: "I've already seen you naked, i don't care if you are nude."
Lin (Whisper): "I need to put my pants on fast!"

Lin (Whisper): "Damn i forgot i had Kai inside my vagina, what should i do?!"

Lin (Whisper): I hope Katrin doesn't see her if i hide her with my hands."
Lin: "Hey Katrin! What is it?"
Katrin: "Hey... why are you sweating... and it smells in here.
Lin: "Umm..."
Katrin: "Were you masturbating?"
Katrin: "Was it you who stole my dildo?"
Lin: "No i didn't!"
Katrin: "Hmm...i didn't hear you buying a dildo, you were masturbating with your fingers?"
Lin: "Ehh...y-yeah i was..."
Katrin: "Well keep on masturbating then, just make sure that you don't wet down my bed and that you are done in few minutes cause im going to take a nap soon."

Katrin: "Maybe Venessa knows where it is."
Lin: "Bye bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment