Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summoner 03


Maolin: "A S-Su-Succubus!?!? Oh shit!!

Succubus: "So you are the one that stole my demon, did you think you could steal him away from me without me noticing it?"


 Maolin: "H-Huh? W-what?"
Succubus: "You have stolen from the wrong girl and im furious!"


Maolin: "Oh my god! Please don't kill me!!"

Succubus: "You think im going leave you alone? After what you have done?!
Maolin: "I'll do anything!!! Please!!! I beg you!! don't kill me!! 


Succubus: "Anything you say?"
Succubus: "It's a deal, your body is mine."

Succubus: "Hmm... What should i do with you..."
Succubus: "I have already plenty of males and females in my palace, but it's first time i get a small and young one."
Succubus: "Hmm.. im going to test something with your body, it will be fun."
Maolin: "What are you going to do?"
Succubus: "You are going inside my pussy."
Succubus: "Your small size should fit perfectly inside me."



Succubus: "Your first job as a slave will be licking my pussy."










Succubus: "Good girl, now it's time for you to go inside me."
Maolin: "No!"



Succubus: "You dare to say against me?" 
Maolin: "I'm scared!"
Succubus: "It's to late for tha! You have already sold your body and soul, now do as i say!"

Succubus: "Before you go inside, empty your pussy."
Maolin: "What?"
Succubus: "Your Pussy is still filled with sperm, i don't want it inside my pussy."
 
Maolin: "Okey."





Succubus: "Came a lot for a small girl."
Succubus: "Stand still, don't move."



Succubus: "Ahhh! Your skin is so soft, it feels so good against my pussy."


Maolin: "I'm scared! It's so moist and dark in here."
Maolin: "I can't see!"
Succubus: "Shhh"




Succubus: "AAhhh!! Damn i love elfs! They feel so damn good!!" 



Succubus: "Oohh she is kinda heavy to carry, i wonder how mutch she weight."
[Maolin Screaming inside]
Succubus: "Shhh i'm trying to enjoy this, just keep moving around."

Succubus: "Ahh just like that!! Rub inside my pussy!!"


















Succubus: "Hmm i wonder how it feel like if  someone fucked me while she was still inside my pussy."


Succubus: "Fuck me!!"






Succubus: "Push her as deep as you can!!"









Succubus: "Oh my god!!! It feel so fucking good!!
Succubus: "Fuck me harder!" Push her deeper!"


Succubus: "AAAhhhhh!! I can barely stand!! It's to mutch!!!" 
Succubus: "I've never felt this good before."



Succubus: "Fill me up!"


[Maoling Screaming]
Succubus: "Drink it up Maolin, it will be your new food." 
Succubus: "I won't need all my hundreds of sex slaves in my palace anymore, all i need is my little Maolin that will rub my pussy 24/7, my pussy will never be dry anymore.

5 comments:

  1. Expectations: Delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of your best sets to date. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually hoping by some twist of fate, Maolin would end up un-birthing the Saccubus, sort of like when Porche tried to buy VW, and VW ended up buying Porche.

    ReplyDelete