Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Bad School Day - Chapter 14



Nadia: "Carefuly sitting down, so i don't squeeze Kai."


Nadia: "AAhh!!!"
Kai: "What are you doing?! Don't push me in!"
Madison: "Are you okey?"
Nadia: "Ahhh! I'm sorry i thought you were smaller."
Madison: "The teacher is here, act normaly."

Nadia: "Kai is to far inside... i don't know if i can hold it."
Teacher: "We are lacking a few people today, i will wait a moment for those kids."
Madison: "Can't you pull her legs down."
Kai: "Yeah pull me out."
Nadia: "No, i it will just make me orgasm."
Nadia: "Stop moving around Kai."
Kai: "There is so mutch fluids in here, im trying to get it off my face."
Nadia: "You are only making it worse by moving around."
Nadia: "Ahh.. Please stop it."
Kai: "Fine."
Teacher: "Are you okey Nadia?"
Nadia: "He..he...yeah i just have a terrible headache."
Teacher: "Okey."

No comments:

Post a Comment